Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Jamie Fox

I thought when I was little I made up the character named Jamie Fox but I ask my mom "is he a real person?"

 And my mother said "yes." Jamie Fox is an American Actor he has been in movies like The New Annie in 2014, In Living Color, The Jamie Foxx Show, The Amazing Spider-Man 2,Rio and Rio 2.

He has also been in The Ali movie That is about  the true story of Muhammad Ali. You can look online to see more of his movies. He was born in December 13, 1967 in Terrell Texas.

His children's names are Corinne Foxx and Annalise Bishop those are his two daughters his spouse name is not on the internet so it does not say.

Jamie Fox real name is Eric Marlon Bishop Mr. Jamie's parents names are Louise Annette Talley Dixon and  Esther Marie Talley his has two mothers maybe one of his mothers is his step mother or half mother.

Mark Talley and Darrell Bishop are his fathers maybe on of his fathers are his half father or his step father.




No comments:

Post a Comment