Sunday, September 9, 2018

Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj is a American-Trinidadian rapper. She was born in December 8, 1982 in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago. I though she was born in America but she was born in Spain. Her parents names are Robert Maraj and Maraj Carol.

Her parent spell they last names different maybe Nicki Minaj is her stage name. Her full name is
Onika Tanya Maraj that is her real name.

Her siblings names are Jelani Maraj,Micaiah  Maraj,Brandon Lamar those are her brother and one of they last names is Lamar and I do not know why his last name is Lamar. Nicki Minaj Sisters name is Ming Maraj.

One time I watched Nicki's music videos and my mother told me not to wacth them because they where fresh.

My dad said " Nicki Minaj sounds not to nice she sounds mean." Just because she sounds mean doesn't mean she is mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment