Sunday, September 9, 2018

Cardi B

I am writing about Cardi B She is a singer my dad singed her song but at first I did not know what song he was talking about then he showed me the video then I knew he was talking about.

  Cardi B was born in October 11, 1992 (age 25 years) in the Bronx in New York city.

Offset is her spouse and her child's name is  Kulture Kiari Cephus. Well usually celebrities say if they have daughters or sons if they have children but this does not say if Cardi B's child is a girl or a boy.

Cardi's parents names I do not think it says there names on the internet but she has Dominican father and Trinidadian mother.

Cardi B is a rapper and usually men are better rappers then women and men usually rap more then women. That is what my parents said. 



No comments:

Post a Comment