Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Mighty b my favor cartoon was I was 9

Today will The Mighty B !
My favorite charter in The Mighty B! is Bessie Higginbottom .

The Mighty B! is about
Ten-Year-Old Bessie Higgenbottom is the world's most ambitious Honeybee scout.


 As a member of the Honeybees, Bessie wears her uniform every single day, leads her troop with zeal General Patton would have admired and has earned more Bee Badges then any Honeybee in history.


 But a bunch of badges still elude her and Bessie's not stopping until she has every last one.

 When she needs inspiration, Bessie imagines that she's The Mighty B, a brave (and buff) superhero who can accomplish anything.
 With her combination of determination and super-powered imagination, watch out badges (and world), here comes Bessie.


But Now in Fantasy She's 14 It's as my favorite cartoon scene I was 9 and Now It's Still My favorite.
Some people might say she look's ugly but I say just because she wear's glasses doesn't mean she's ugly she is a very beautiful  girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment