Friday, December 11, 2015

Nika Futterman

Nika Futterman is in the Nickelodeon Cartoon Fanboy  and Chum Chum. She does the voice of Chum Chum.

In 2009 I tried to look up her picture I said to my father "how come her pictures not on their ?" My father said "maybe she is young."

She was also in the PBS Kids cartoon Jakers The Adventures of Piggley Winks that I use to watch when I was younger I was three years old when I watch that show now I watch more adult movie or Disney or Nickelodeon.

She was also in the cartoon on Disney Handy Manny it is a kindergarten show. She is also on another Nickelodeon cartoon Sanjay and Craig she did the voice of Belle Pepper.

Ms. Futterman was born in October 25, 1969 in New York City. Miss Nika was also in the Nickelodeon Cartoon Cat Dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment