Sunday, December 20, 2015

Adam Sandler

Today I am writing about Adam Sandler. He was in the movie Big Daddy he was also in the movie Grown Ups and Grown ups 2.

He was also in the movie Jack and Jill Mr. Sandler played Jack and Jill he was dress up as a woman in that movie.

He was born in September 9, 1966 in Brooklyn, New York City.

Mr. Adam's parent are Judy Sandler and Stanley Sandler. Adam's children are Sandie Madison Sandler and Sunny Madeline Sandler.

He is in the cartoon movie called Hotel Transylvania I also read he was in the movie Cone Heads and Seame Street Singing with the Stars I use to watch that when I was younger now I watch more Pg 13 movie or sometime Rated R movies or Disney Channel or Nickelodeon.

He was also in other movie named Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Shakes the Clown, Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 and The House Bunny.



No comments:

Post a Comment