Friday, December 18, 2015

Betty Boop

Today will be talking about the Cartoon Betty Boop. My parents think the way they draw her she is white in my own opinion she is Half white Half Japaneses. Betty Boop was based on a real person my mother said the women was black.

I asked "what was her real name" my mother said I do not "Remember." Then I asked my father and my Teacher "did you hear that Betty Boop was actually a real person" they said "yes."

I did not know that until my mother spoke to me in the story one time with my Play cousin and her mother I call her my Aunt.

My Mother when she shes Betty Boop She Says "Oh Look their's Betty Boop" I said to my mother when I was younger I said "Your are A Big Fan of her" Then What I remember a little my mom said "no" Now she says "yes" because maybe because she is tired of me saying it.

In the cartoon they made Betty Boop White and also the Statue of Liberty was a black women then they made her white because in my opinion throws creator are brain wash from this society.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment