Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Ne-Yo

Today I am writing about Ne-Yo. His sings his songs on K.T.U radio his songs are so sick, Sexy Love, Miss Independent and Champagne Life.

 Those are my favorites songs from him I like a lot of songs in disco version because is Higher and it is more up beat.

Ne-Yo was born in October 18, 1979 in Camden, Arkansas. Mr. Ne-Yo's mother is Loraine Smith.

 I do not know what Happened Exactly to his father because I did not put his fathers name on the internet I think his fathers last name is smith because that is his last name.

His Children's name are Mason Evan Smith and Madilyn Grace Smith. Ne-Yo's real name is Shaffer Chimere Smith I read that is his full name. Some celebrity's put their real name on the internet and some do not.

Like I do not put my real name on the internet because I do not what people to know my real name if I am a poplar celebrity that is why i gave my self the stage name Lon Stein.


No comments:

Post a Comment