Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Leo Howard

Leo Howard look like my favorite celebrity Nat Wolff in my own opinion. Leo Howard is my third favorite male celebrity.

Howard was on the Disney show Kickin It it's a karate show.

I read he was also on anther Disney Show Shake It Up. Leo was born in July 13,1997 in Newport Beach California.  His parents are Todd Howard and Randye Howard.

I wish I could meet him one day at a place that fans could meet their favorite celebrity's. I did not know who his was at all until I saw him on the Disney show Kickin It.

Leo Howard I hope you love my blog that I write about you and other celebrities That I write when their where born or who there parents are.

I also read his was in the movies Shorts: The Adventures of the Wishing Rock and Leo Little's Big Show and Logan.



No comments:

Post a Comment