Saturday, December 19, 2015

Eric Robles

Eric Robles is the creator of my favorite Nickelodeon cartoon Fanboy and Chum Chum.

I read he was born in May 6 th But I do not know what the date was it said on this website I was at his was born in May 6 19??

 It had a couple of question marks it looks like that man is in he 30s or some thing do not know.

Usually when I see on the internet for the creators of cartoon It does not say who his parents are or his children or what date their where born. If it is an actor or a singer They will have their childrens names are their parents names on the internet.

My Mr. Robles is not popular celebrity enough to have his children's or his family's names on the internet and grandparent or parents.

Mr. Eric I do not know What state he was born in maybe he is not that much of a popular celebrity enough to have his parents on their his children or when he was born exactly the year he was born.

I read he was in the Daytime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Special class Animated Program I would love to meet him one day so I could speak about Fanboy and Chum Chum.


No comments:

Post a Comment