Saturday, December 17, 2016

Children's Institute

The Children's Institute is I school that changed it's name The film teacher show me the videos that they put the video of the students on YouTube I typed in the search engine on google and I see it was the same students that I knew before I went to the high school.

I know this is the same student I knew because I can tell the way they look and I see there faces and see how they are sound. There was one boy that I knew of the 5th grade in Hillside school in Montclair New Jersey.

The teacher were not that nice and they do not know how to dill with his special needs There said "no cookies for him." even he do not do any thing wrong. He had an special needs teacher that was not nice to him.

The special needs teacher's in regular schools are not in specials needs schools even they are an special needs teacher they have the half way to deal with children with special needs and they have the half way to not deal with children with special needs.No wonder way his is at academy 360

They do not really went to school to dill people with special needs all the teacher's went to school with is being a regular teacher teaching a special needs class or they might be a special needs teacher but they act like the teachers that do not know how to dill with people with special needs because they been around them longer.

I had an special needs teachers I was trying to say that those teacher's our students do not know how to deal with my special needs she just attack like them my special needs teacher was very mean.

And that is way I am at the special needs school Academy 360 That is the name that Children's Institute changed over these years. And Barack Obama knows that school because teacher told me that and we had to writ letters to him.

We could not write to him that do you know what this cartoon or celebrity is and the teacher said "come on guys his is the president." So I got upset and I wrote a diffident letter when I had consoling.



And in special needs schools teacher have the full mind to deal with children with special needs because they went to school for it they did not just went to school and half study and they are a mean special teacher at a regular school.

<


No comments:

Post a Comment