Friday, April 28, 2017

Sarah Thyre

Sarah Thyre was on the Nickelodeon cartoon called The Mighty B! she was the voice of Mrs. Gibbons.

 Ms Sarah was also in movies called Hotel Transylvania and Thyre did the voice of the it just says she does one of the Additional Voices.

Sarah was born in July 7, 1968 in the United States it never said which state which was exactly born in maybe she minds and some celebrities do not mind putting were they were exactly born online.
 
Her parents are not on the internet because it will pop up on the screen and would not have to look on to other websites with her parents names.



Sarah parents are probably on the internet some where but she might have a secret website that she does not want people to know who her parents are because some celebrities have a secret website that they do not want other people to look at there birth or their own families name.

Her children names are William Oscar Richter and Mercy Josephine Richter. Mercy I never heard a person can be name that until I looked it up on the internet today.

Ms. Sarah Thyre I have a Blog can Lon Steins movies and you can read my post of you and other celebrities that I also wrote about other celebrities and you can read about those or go click on my link and it will show you my second blog that I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment