Sunday, October 8, 2017

The Boondocks

The BoonDocks is a cartoon and I told my mother about it and she said " it was a comic Book and it became a TV show.

It's worst then family Guy because it has swearing and people are calling each other the n word that is a Bad word.

When I first saw this shown I do not know the shows name I knew what the cartoon looked liked because a boy from my old school watch that video.

The creator of the cartoon is Aaron McGruder is the creator of the show.  Before I did not know what the main characters names are until I read about it on the internet and the main Characters names are
Riley Freeman Huey Freeman his brother and his Grandpa's name is Robert Jebediah Freeman.

And more of the Main characters names are Uncle Ruckus,Tom Dubois,Jazmine Dubois,Sarah Dubois,Gin Rummy and Grant.

Their are more main characters in this show I can name one more and their names are Cindy McPearson. This show is like a Japanese anime but it's more black people in this show


No comments:

Post a Comment