Friday, October 13, 2017

Regina King

Regina King was in movies like Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde, Daddy day Care and The Anti Bully and she is also on the show that use to be a comic book and then it became a TV show and now it's off the air it's called The Boondocks.

Regina does the to main characters Riley and Huey freeman and If that show is call the Boondocks why are the characters last name Freeman I do not get that and the creator should make the characters name Riley and Huey Boondocks and they Grandfather last name should be that to.

I did not know the name of the show I just knew what the show looked like I saw a boy watched it in my old show. Now I know the show is called The Boondocks and I not most of the main characters names.

King was born in Cincinnati Ohio in January 15, 1971. Her height is 5 feet and 3 inches and her parents names are Gloria King and Thomas king and her sisters name is Reina King. Her son's name is Ian Alexander, Jr.

In this show I think Riley and Huey are my favorite characters on that show and when i watch the show it makes me think about them more then the other characters on the show.

For example just like I watch my favorite shows but I think of my favorite characters only instead of other characters during the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment