Saturday, October 14, 2017

All about What I want to do in the Future

What I want to do is singing and make my own music videos as good as the celebrities music video's how every I sing the song I will like the music in the background to sound just the way I sing the songs of my own.

I would also like to do baking cookies and cakes and do cake and cookie designing with frosting I would like to draw cartoon on the cake frosting.

 So I would also Like to do my art work as I am doing now and make my own TV shows and movies out of all of my cartoon characters but I would like some of my cartoon characters to be 2D like the 2D cartoons that you see on Nickelodeon I like my others cartoon characters to be very 3D and draw my own style of 3D cartoon characters.

Those people in New York that Draw other people in the City I would like to be one of those people one day.

I would also would like to create my own toys just like barbie Dolls and Action Figures that you see on TV except my toys that I create will Last longer and I want my own action figures and Dolls hiar to grow like a real person hair but the thing is I will have to create this chemical that people can not die from or get hurt and after if the dolls hair that I created grows like a real persons hair all children can play because it's safe to play.

If the toys that  created if there hair gets to long any body who knows how to cut the dolls hair can cut it but if you do not know how to cut the dolls hair ask a person that knows to cut the dolls hair.

In the toy box it says do not cut the dolls hair because it do not grow back but my boxes that the dolls i created will say you can cut the dolls or the action figures hair because it grow like a real person hair because I put a chemical in to make the dolls hair grow like a real persons hair and the chemical will be safe for any child to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment