Sunday, October 1, 2017

Nickelodeon's World Wide Day of play

Nickelodeon's World wide day of plays on usually in the last day or the last week of September.

They probably do it when it's close to fall because in they summer it's to hot for most people and in the winter it's to cold for most people and in the spring people get to much sneezing if they are allergic to the pollen out side so that is why they might do it in the fall.

Nickelodeon World wide Day of Play is not on TV every day only every September and The Nickelodeon's World Wide day of Play ha been started since October 2, 2004 that is the first day Nickelodeon day of Play started and it's was born.

If I ever come back To The Nickelodeon World Wide day of Play I would like to say about thing about my blog called Lon Steins Movies and what My Favorite shows are Welcome to the Wayne and Loud House the ones that are on TV know and the One that use to be on TV Fanboy and chum Chum and Tak and the Power of Juju and who ever works for Nickelodeon I want to ask them why are those shows not on TV any more.

I would like my father to send a letter to Nickelodeon so I can do an Interview of my self about my blogs and I will tell them How I would Like all of my cartoons that I created to be on nickelodeon and probably if on Disney channel  because Disney Channel does not have that many cartoons and it should be a lot more cartoons on TV.

I would not like to play with Younger children because I am to old that is why I would like to do an interview about my self and I have an Uncle that works for Marvel Comic's and I have a dad that works for famous celebrities.

I was in the 2013 Nickelodeon's world wide day of play and I have a family member
that use to work at Nickelodeon's World Wide Day of Play.

In this Video my voice was a lot higher then Now when I take Video now my Voice is a lot deeper!



No comments:

Post a Comment