Friday, October 6, 2017

Worlds Strongest Womem

The Worlds Strongest Women's names are Edith Connor and Ernestine Shepard those women are the worlds oldest body Builder's that is what they say on the Internet and Willie Murphy is the oldest female power lifter.

Usually older people in there 80's or 90's getting weaker and they are usually weaker then a young adult or even a teenager. It's just in my opinion there workout my and they have more Mature muscle.

This happens with any body the more older you get the more mature muscle you have that is when any body.

The thing is any body the is the average old person's body will get weaker unless the work out more then the younger person.

I also saw the world's Strongest older man and the worlds strongest girls. My dad says I am one of the strongest girls on the planet my mother dis agrees in my opinion you do not have to be on the book of record to be the strongest man are women in the whole planet all you have to do is work out a lot so I agree more with my father.

Ernestine Shepherd was born in  June 16, 1936 in Baltimore Maryland. Her spouse is Collin Shepherd and her parents names are it does not say who her parents are on the internet but her sibling name is  Mildred Blackwell that is her sister.

The worlds Strongest girl is Maryana Naumova that happens to be a power lifter they say she is the strongest girl on the internet that internet is not always true in my opinion those women that I wrote on these post are strong they are not the strongest women on the planet they are always going to be people men or women stronger then them there are always some body stronger then any body.

Maryana was born in April 22, 1999 in Russa Russia. her parents names are Aleksandr Naumov her father and her mother name is Olga Igorevna Ivanova.

No comments:

Post a Comment