Tuesday, October 3, 2017

The Special Needs children that take MMA

I saw a boy with Down Syndrome he is an MMA fighter he takes Mixed Martial Arts.

The Boy with Down Syndrome's name is G Money that is his stage name and it does not say his real name because maybe he is not a popular celebrity and I will make him Popular.

And this other boy named Necko he has Autism and his is a Kick boxer. Their is this other autistic boy who is age 11 and he does MMA and this 13 Autistic boy who is a black belt in MMA.

The reason way I say this is because a the average children with autism get bullied and get bullied by those bullies. I saw in one video that bullies were picking on a boy because his is autistic and the boy got hurt by those bullies.

I will say to those bullies do not mess with people with special needs because I saw special needs boys that take MMA will fight back.

People use to bully me because I have Autism and those bullies knew they were messing with the wrong girl with autism named Lon Stein.

Those bullies who bullied that Autistic boy and beated him up there are autistic and people with down syndrome that will not let you hit them. No body should mess with any body.

I know a girl who'd graduated from my school she is autistic and she is a black belt in Tae kwon do she said she still takes it but her mother said she quit and she use to take it the mother says she does I told her my work out and her mother said " Your way stronger then me I am not sparring with you I do not want to mess with you."

I am not your average autistic girl and if the average autistic girl gets bullied she will let bullies hurt her I am the kind if autistic girl that will knock the crap out of bullies!

The bullies that mess with the autistic boy I saw an autistic boy and a boy with Down Syndrome that is an MMA fighter and me will knock the crap out of you if you mess with us because we are not the special needs children that who you want to mess with.

I am not your average Autistic girl ether it's best for any body to leave me alone before they get them sleeves hurt very bad. The special needs boys do not mind if people ask if they take MMA because they are more open minded but me I keep things private.

 I am not the kind of Autistic girl who you want to mess with I have an Uncle that is a black belt in MMA. Bullies better watch out before they mess with the wrong special needs children or special needs adult period!

And in May 2018 I saw a woman with Down Syndrome she is a 5 degree black belt in Martial Arts. A I saw a eight year old girl with Down Syndrome she been doing MMA for three years her punches are very weak but she is a black belt because she knows all the moves. So they give her a black belt to make her feel good.

I am making this movie called Xavant that is an Autistic girl and she is a black belt in MMA and that is my character girls messed with her because she is Autistic and Xavant was beating the girls into a plop. Do not steal my Idea's copy right by Lon Stein.

No comments:

Post a Comment