Saturday, December 2, 2017

Evnika Saadvakass

Evnika Saadvakass is a 10 year old girl who's been training boxing since she was only three years old.

At the age of eight she was punching trees with her bare fist people clap for her and are happy that she does that those people are stupid for being happy for her.

I am not happy that is can punch a whole in the door or punching trees because she can break her hands and she can get wood stuck in her skin. I am not very happy at the parents I am very angry at those parents because they are letting her punch trees and she can break her hand that it's killing trees.

Any parent that does that is sick in the head. It's good that she can protect her self and it's good if her father shows that but her father showing her to punch trees and that makes me very angry.

No man or Woman will do that and just because she hit's harder then the average 18 year old girl not she can not hit as hard as them naturally.

People say that this girl can kick any bodies but I disagree she can not beat up the average man and she can not kick my but she is a small girl if she try to fight me all I can do is just sit on her and I do not have to be 300 pounds I can be 140 pounds and that is still a lot of weight compared to her.

If this girl was in the UFC she will get Pulverized she is a very small girl she is tough but their is
always going to be some one tougher.

It never said who her parents are or when she was born maybe she not famous enough to have her parents name or when she was born on the internet. Nobody in karate school should let any punch wood because they can hurt their hands

This is how it should be if any body wants to break wood they should where something on their hands. Nobody should punch trees and that should be illegal because that is killing trees and we needs trees.


No comments:

Post a Comment