Thursday, August 20, 2020

Soul Surfer

 

Soul Surfer is about a girl who got bitten by a shark and the shark bit her arm off. I watch the  movie yesterday.

When I was in 3rd grade I heard that a shark bit a girls arm off and I wonder if that was the same girl that they did the movie on and this movie was based on a true story. People thought she will never surf again but she became a great surfer with one arm.

And I think there was another girl who got her arm bitten off by a shark but they where able to put her real arm back on.

I was crying when I saw the Soul Surfer because it was sad when the girl lost her arm. I think what people should do is bring a under water gun so in case if the shark tries to bit them the under water gun can kill the shark.


In April 8, 2011 that is when the movie came out. The girls name that got bitten by the shark is Bethany Hamilton. 

Bethany Hamilton was born in February 8, 1990. I like this movie because it teach people you can over come your challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment