Friday, September 10, 2021

Between the Lions


 I remember Between The Lion now when I thought about it. Before I did now remember the show. This show is about Lions who are librarians Theo and Cleo, along with their young cubs Lionel and Leona, run a very unique library. 

Characters pop off the pages of the books and come to life; vowels sing and puppets dance. The young lions explore and learn all sorts of new things from all the books. In April 3, 2000 That is when they had there first episode.

This show is created by Norman Stiles,Lou Berger,Christopher Cerf,Michael K. Frith,Kathryn Mullen and Linda Rath.

This show is created by a lot of people I never seen a show like the usually creators of shows are usuall one person or two people creating a TV show that's it.

This show has been on channels like Universal Kids and PBS Kids. I used to watch Between the Lion since I was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment