Friday, September 10, 2021

The Hoobs


 The Hoobs is a TV show I use to watch when I was younger in PBS Kids. This show was similar to seamed street but except the puppet sneaked in a British accent. 

This show is about   The Hoobs on their fun-filled mission to find out more about the world we live in. Jocelyn Stevenson and Brian Henson are the creators of this show and this show was first shown in the United Kingdom.

This Show The Hoobs has been on Channel for Universal Kids and and Tree House TV. I never seen Tree house TV on TV before I guess it depends on what cable box you have.

In January 15, 2001 That is when The Hoobs had their first episode and their last episode was in January 3, 2003.

I remember what the characters looked like but I did not remember the shows name until I looked it up online.


No comments:

Post a Comment