Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Dhar Mann

 


Dhar Mann videos teaches you about how to treat others and Dhar Mann Videos are on YouTube. I looked it up not to long ago. I asked my mother if she knows it and she said "yes".

Dhar Mann Videos are about his is a mission-driven entrepreneur with 56 Million social media followers and one of the highest viewed content creators in the world today with over 23 Billion views. Dhar focuses on developing ideas that have a massive impact and have helped change the lives of people all across the globe.

He was born in May 29, 1984. I saw the episode when a Ballerina name Lizzy wanted to became a dancer but a girl said ' You have to be skinny to be a dancer." Which is not true size does not matter is technique what matters.

I also like the episode where the spoiled children had learn there lesson on how to be grateful for things.

Dhar Mann is a Youtuber. I wish I could meet Lizzy and Dhar Mann one day. I would like to be famous and I 'm getting more and more famous. It's not easy for people to become famous a long time ago and now it's easier for people to become famous because the technology we have.

In the future maybe ever one will become famous some are very famous while others are a little famous and some more famous then others.


No comments:

Post a Comment