Friday, September 24, 2021

That Girl Lay Lay

 


That Girl Lay Lay is a show in Nickelodeon. This show is about Needing a best friend to talk to, Sadie wishes that phone avatar Lay Lay was real and could help teach her how to stand out; when Lay Lay is magically brought to life, the two friends learn that when they are together, they can accomplish anything.

Now I do not know it's a good show or not because I never seen the show.  The saw it on NIckelodeon for the first time on commercial.

It's a African American show and now to many African American shows are on TV. I do not know if this show is bad or good but I think we need more African American shows like this one. David A. Arnold is the creator of this show.

On September 23, 2021 that is when this show had there first episode. I use to watch Nickelodeon all the time and now I am started to watch More Disney and Most of the time I do my art and put it on my blog.


o

No comments:

Post a Comment