Friday, September 10, 2021

Bear in The Big Blue House


 Bear in The Big Blue House is about Bear teaches pre-schoolers exploration, imagination and problem solving. This show came out in 1997.Mitchell Kriegman is the creator of this show.

I have the type of  Bear in The Big Blue House. I had the type where they teaches you how to go potty. I watch that when I was 3 years old and it teaches me how to go to the bathroom. This show has been on Disney Junior and Disney Channel and other channels like RTÉ2 and Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

This show has also been on a channel called Playhouse Disney. I did not know their was a Play House Disney.

I do not think I have the type anymore because I do not watch it any more and if I do want to see that show again to remind me of my child hood I can just go on to You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment