Sunday, October 24, 2021

Leonardo da Vinci Polymath

 


Leonardo da Vinci was one of the greatest artist and he made the Moana Lisa Painting.

He was born in April 15, 1452 and he died in April 15, 1452. Moana Lisa was married to a trader. Some one that worked in the museum tried to steal the Moana Lisa painting and Da Vinci got his painting back and it's not okay to steal some else art work.

His full name was Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci. I want to be the greatest artist like him because I love to draw in 3D and I love to draw realistic stuff.

I tried to draw Moana Lisa but the painting was more abstract then realistic maybe if my practice more my Moana Lisa Painting would like as good and Da Vinci. 

Moana Lisa was Famous for Da Vinci paintings and for being and beautiful girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment