Thursday, October 7, 2021

Popeye

 


Popeye is a cartoon back in the 1920's. Popeye is about Popeye the Sailor Man is a fictional cartoon character created by Elzie Crisler Segar. The character first appeared in the daily King Features comic strip Thimble Theatre on January 17, 1929, and Popeye became the strip's title in later years.

E. C. Segar is the creator of this cartoon. When this Guy Bullies Popeye his is stronger then when Popeye eats the spinach then he becomes stronger and fights the guy that bullies him.

I first heard about Popeye when I was 9 years old and I never heard about him before. I do not know this cartoon well enough to know the whole story my parents are probably the experts of this cartoon. Just Like I am the expert of Tak and and the Power of Juju, Big hero 6 The boondock, Fanboy and Chum Chum and The Emperor's New Groove those are the much Newer cartoons that I watched.

I am never an expert of older cartoons because I feel like they are old school that is why. There is a Movie trailer for Popeye.




No comments:

Post a Comment