Friday, October 1, 2021

Sylvia Weinstock

 


Sylvia Weinstock is a Baker and a Cake Decorator. Her first career was as an elementary school teacher on Long Island, where she raised three children. She started her cake baking and decoration company when she was 50 years old, after surviving breast cancer.

I would like to to try one of her cakes one day. I will like to be like her because I would like to be a Baker and Cake Decorator like her.

I saw first saw this woman A day ago or the day before  Ms. Weinstock was born in 1930 it does not say what year and what day when she was born.

I wonder if she does cookie decorating and bake cookies too because she bkes cakes and then decorates them at the end.

She make all kinds of cakes the cakes that she makes it looks like is wedding cakes. I do not know her that well but what I saw on the videos I know she is a cake decorator.

/p>

No comments:

Post a Comment