Sunday, October 24, 2021

Rembrandt


 Rembrandt  was a Dutch artist his art was similar to Bob Ross but except Rembrandt draws people and Bob Ross draws landscapes and paint mountain.

I would like to paint like Bob Ross and Rembrandt. I never heard of Rembrandt before until today. Rembrandt was born in July 15, 1606  and he died in October 4, 1669. His spouse is Saskia van Uylenburgh.

Rembrandt is one of the greatest artist. I think his art is great and he paints with his hand and I would love to learn how to paint like that. I had a art teacher that said " She had a art teacher that uses math and art together and she said " They should not use art and math together people should just be creative and artsy."

My art teacher said some thing like that.  But art and math go together just like music and math go together because it has to be at a the right point for you singing to be good and you art to be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment