Sunday, October 24, 2021

Picacasso


 Picasso is  a artist his real name is Pablo Ruiz Picasso. He was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist and theatre designer who spent most of his adult life in France.

My dad told me about him to today. Picasso is a abstract artist. I have never heard about him until now. His art is like Romare Bearden. My dad said to me that "I mind him of Romare Bearden." 

Picacco was born in October 25, 1881. He dead in April 8, 1973. I think his art is great I love art and I enjoy look at his paintings so far and he does his art on paper I do my art on the computer. I would like to paint like Bob ross and be the next . 

Picacco childrens names are Paloma Picasso,Maya Widmaier-Picasso, Claude Picasso and Paulo Picasso.

His spouse is Jacqueline Roque and Olga Khokhlova those are the women he married. Romare Bearden study Picacasso art. 


No comments:

Post a Comment