Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Rory Van Ulft


 Rory Van Ulft people say she can lift 200 pounds and she is only 7 years old. My Mom said " I do not think she can lift 200 lbs."

Well I agree not every thing you see on the internet is true and My father said " Her weight is Plastic not metal." I mean is very strong of her age but comping to a adult or a grown man she not stronger then them yet maybe when she gets older like in her 20s then maybe she will be stronger then adults.

According to her mother she has broken a screw Driver. Rory was born in  I do not know when she was born in because it does not say online yet.

She was born in 2013. She is now 9 years old. Ulft has tattoes on her arms. They say she is one of the strongest girls on the planet and I do not know how true that is becuase she might be the strong 9 year old girl but compard to adults her body has not mature yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment