Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Jen Widerstrom


 Jen Widerstrom was on The biggest loser and and they replace Jillian Michaels with her "that is probably because Jen is a nicer trainer then Jillian because I have she her on the show." She was born in August 24, 1982 in Downers Grove Illinois.

Norm and Lynn Widerstron are her parents. I think she is nicer Than Jillian Michaels in opinion I do  not know for saw but I think she is Nicer because I have seen her on The Biggest loser before.

Jenniferr  is a fitness model and personal trainer. She appears as a trainer on the television series called The Biggest Loser, replacing Jillian Michaels. She also appeared on American Gladiators, as the female gladiator Phoenix, in 2008 for its second season.

I do not know why those people on the show what Jillian Michaels to be their tranier probably because They want some body to push them beyond there limit when it comes to working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment