Sunday, October 4, 2015

Bill Cosby

Today I am writing about Bill Cosby. He is the creator of the cartoon Fat Albert.

 And The Nick.Jr Cartoon Little Bill that I use to watch when I was three or five now I do not watch that show anymore I am in to new shows.

Some women had said that Bill was raping other women.

 When I hear that I say to my self I do not think I want to meet him because women said he raped other women I do not want that to happen to a teen girl.

When I was younger I thought Cosby was a nice man now I did not like him in my opinion he is now so nice or he is mentally sick.

He was born in July 12, 1937 in Philadelphia. His children are Ennis Cosby, Erika Cosby, Erinn Chalene Cosby and Ensa Cosby. His children are probably mentally sick because maybe he teaches his children that.



No comments:

Post a Comment