Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dwayne Johnson

Today I am writing about Dwayne Johnson. His was in the Disney Movie Game Plan with Madison Pettis that plays his daughter in that movie.

Mr. Johnson was a wrestler they call him The Rock when he is wrestling with other men in the Wrestling match.

 Mr. Dwayne was born in May 2, 1972 in Hayward California. He was in the movie Hercules his character was Hercules.

His parents are Rocky Johnson and Ata Johnson. He has a daughter named Simone Alexandra Johnson.

When I was younger I did not know who he was at all until When I saw him in the movie My parents said that is Dwayne Johnson.

I remember Dwayne Johnson played a bad man in one of the movies he was in but I do not remember what the name of that movie that he was in.


No comments:

Post a Comment