Friday, January 1, 2016

Pocahontas

Pocahontas was a real person But the made a Disney Cartoon out of her.

When I was Younger I thought that Pocahontas was just a cartoon character then as I got older I heard my teacher and my parents said she is a real person.

Pocahontas was born in Werowocomoco Virgina 1595. Her parents are Her father is Powhatan and Her mother is Nonoma Winanuske Matatiske.

Ms.Pocahontas Died in March 1617 in Gravesend, United Kingdom Pocahontas died at the age of 22 hundreds of years ago women stated having their children in their teens that was the perfect age to have a baby back in the olden days.

 Now having a baby in you're teens is too young. Her child is Thomas Rolfe He is hale white Half  Native American because his mother is Native and his father is white.

In the Pocahontas movies her Grand mother was a tree In real life I did not think that really happened I has probably in Pocahontas Imagination or her whole family or possible that is the way she believed.

Now People do now see native Americans any more because people took over their land but I believe theirs still a lot of Native Americans you might think their Spanish at first but when you ask them then they say I am Native American that is what will happen



No comments:

Post a Comment