Monday, November 23, 2015

Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake was Britney Spears Boyfriend. I read Mr. Timberlake was in the cartoon movie Shrek the Third.

 And other movies like Bad Teacher. I also read he was in the movie Yogi Bear.

Mr. Justin's parents are Randall Timberlake and Lynn Bomar Harless. His child is Silas Randall Timberlake.

Justin was born in January 31, 1981 in Memphis Tennesse.

I would like to meet him day day at a concert but maybe if I have a lot of money I could go to his concerts and other celebrity's concerts.

I am very grateful and proud that my father works with a lot of celebrity's and I get to meet them in real life but their are jazz artist not like celebrity that you hear on the radio one day I will like to meet them to.

Mr. Justin Timberlake I hope you like the blog that I am writing about you and other celebrities I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving this year with your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment