Sunday, September 11, 2016

Chocolate On My Mind

We all know Chocolate taste great but why fore a person goes to sleep why does it give them nightmares.

 Well maybe it might have to do will the chemical in the Chocolate that does not agree with the brains chemical.

Brain and Chocolates chemicals are diffident and candy and sweet are not health because it's process food.

 And it has chemicals that is not good for you body and it has no healthy nutrients and vitamins if a scientist make a chemical that candy is heather then veggies that is not good ether because naturally and really veggies are healthier then sweets and people would not learn there lesson.


That is why creators make cartoons like that That I saw a cartoon Fairly Odd Parents, that Timmy Turner just wished For Just Desserts.

 Then his fairies give him his wish then all the children got fat.

 But if Timmy said I want just Dessert and also he said "I wish the candy was healthier then Veggies" that is not good if is fairies gave him that wish because it would make him eat candy all the time.

 And his wishes that he wants sweets to be healthier so he is not learning is lesson if he has children the children might think that sweets are healthier then veggies that really veggies are healthier if he want that wish from his fairies to come true.

I ate a whole size King size chocolate bar then I had a Headache and back then I did not speak to my mom about it because I didn't want her to take my candy bar away.

 Then as I got older I spoke to my mother then my mother said "these chocolate bars are really not to eat the whole thing." I said if we by them next time I use them to make my smore's.

My mother said that is a great idea. When I was five years old.

 I ate Chocolate cookies and Sweets every day then mouths later I was Crying because I had a Stomach ache.

 That is when I went home from school my mother said she did not remember but I remember.

And in my opinion making smore's on a camping trip is a lot better then roasting a plain marshmallow because  is has more stuff to it like chocolate and gram crakers.

 I also make my own food chocolate chip cookie smore's I made it like a Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookie put marshmallow in the middle. I ate chocolate Before I went to Bed after I had a bad dream some times Nightmares.

 Is was going to put a small chocolate bar my mother said it already has chocolate in it the chocolate chocolate then another cookie on top and enjoy my snack creation has Marshmallows and chocolate except it do not have Gram Crackers it has Chips Ahoy cookies taking it's place.




By Nzinga Lonstein Austin, is a prolific blogger who writes on the entertainment industry and issues for people with physical challenges.

She is presently in high school looking to have a career in video, film, and media. You can see more of her entertainment writing on Lonstein Movies.


Lonstein Movies is dedicated to covering entertainment from the unique perspective of a person on the autism spectrum. It covers not only the celebrities but their backgrounds and also the backgrounds of people behind the scenes in the entertainment industry.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment