Friday, September 23, 2016

Teen Mom

Teen Mom is an television is about  how teen girls getting are want to get pregnant.

 It just similar to those show High school Moms and I didn't know I was pregnant.

You knows there are shows that or similar to each other like Extreme Makeover Weight Loss and Biggest Loser.

Like They do not copy each others Ideas if the shows or Similar to each other I am make A cartoon Similar to the Nickelodeon cartoon The Loud.

 Instead it's a 3 year girl that is the youngest in the family and her new next door neighbor that happen to be African America.

   Those girls that are the main character have ten brothers and are the only girls in they family in there houses.My show is called Ten boys one point that means theirs ten guys and one girl in there family I will create it in the future.

I remember that My mother said when I was 3 "you want to watch Teen Moms." then I showed her again when I was 12 years old she said "a little to grown up for you." My mom did not or probably did not remember she said that.


When Is was 16 last years I saw a girl in my school in New York in Queens she was only 18 and she has a son so I hear other teen girls that are students are getting pregnant I wanted to become pregnant.

My parents said "if you keep think your going to be a mother at a young age that is what is going to happen."

It is just like you think about bad stuff is going to happen to and it really will but if you think about good stuff that is going to happen to you really good stuff is going to happen to you.

So I asked a lot of my doctors "do you think I am healthy enough to have a baby." Then they said "yes." It was one doctor that said no she did not know for sure she does not want me to think about it so soon.

There should be a medication if your not healthy enough or do not have enough hormones doctor should be able to make that medicine so if a woman wants to have babies she will take the medicine and make her have enough hormones to have a baby with out people dying and people would stay health.

I saw on commercial they did made medicine like that they should use it more so if a woman was an only child and she can not have a baby she will take the medicine so she could have more then enough hormones to have a baby.

When I was watching the show on the health channel I didn't know I was pregnant my father said "you do not want to be like those girls."

In the olden days in the 1300s girls use to have babies at age 13 and 14 and there parent were young grand parents because the girls had there children at age 13. Now days are different same girls have baby that young but the law says you should wait until you are ready to have one like age 30.

I thought the teacher were happy that the young girls got pregnant at 16 my father said "no they are not they are shown that because when the babies around they do not want to get the baby upset."

So I understand because I spoke to those teachers they agreed with my parents on that and I heard them yelling at the girls I heard there conversation and I heard some thing about a baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment