Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Commercials

Why do they show Commercials on television ? Well in my opinion if they do not show Commercials the people that work for television would be fired because went celebrities are acting on the show and it's the and of the episode.

 So the celebrities could take a break from the acting then act again as the next episode. if the creator of cartoons did a new episode and the real people do the voices of the cartoon characters they read the script try to act like the cartoon character like the creator wrote.

If the cartoon has a personality that is motherly the real person that does the voice of that character would try to act how her personality really is. So after episode of  that cartoon the celebrities could take a break then do anther episode.

If the people that work from TV yelled at the actors and actresses that they would be no commercials you will have to work and act on the show the actors would not work with those mean bosses were yelling and screaming at them.

Like reruns of cartoons the people that do the voice of the cartoons just watch it on TV but  it probably takes hours to put the repeated episode so if people want to see that episode again an again and after when the repeated episodes.

 That was on TV before just ended they show commercials for that or when it was a new episode the Commercials were new back then now there are old.

So I did not understand why they so much Commercials when I was younger and I worked for the TV company I would say "if you show commercials you are fired!" because people want to see there favorite shows.

I know now why they show Commercials on television and I would now say that because I am older I would say to these actors take a break every body needs a break until we get to the new and next episodes then we could start acting again.

To me it is not fair if people are watching television and say hear up at the commercials and they do not care if the actor take a break to me the people that are watching the actors on television they are being very selfish!



No comments:

Post a Comment