Monday, September 26, 2016

Bernie Mac

Bernie Mac I member when I watch the show people said I do not know his name that plays Bernie Mac.

 But it's really him the difference is my mother told me that those children on the show play Bernie Mac's nieces and nephew.

Mr.Mac was adopted his nieces and nephew that are blood relative in real life.

 That is what the show is trying to say how Bernie's life really was. He takes care of those children because my mother said Bernie's nieces and nephew's.

Their mother can not take care of her children because she is on drugs and put her self in prison.

That is why Bernie Mac act's like those children parents in my opinion because he is the one taking care of them for the children whole life.

Bernie is like Madea in a way and Squidward from the Nickelodeon cartoon SpongeBob square pants because he is grumpy.

One time when his niece in the but for being spoiled he only just that one episode I saw and her older brother and sister was jealous of her. Bernie Mac' character is funny but cranky at  the same time.


Mr.Bernie was born in October 5, 1957 in Chicago Illinois and died in August 9, 2008. He died because he had a disease called Sarcoidosis that is it can almost affect the organs in the person body if could damage the body's tissue.

And he her spoiled her because she happens to be the youngest then her aunt was complaining about Bernie spoiling his youngest niece in his house. Later in that episode he spanked his niece he shouldn't do that he said he was "sorry but you where being bad."

So I first name one of my cartoon characters Tarzana But then I heard it from one of his episodes Tarzana is Tarzan in a girl version.

No comments:

Post a Comment