Sunday, September 18, 2016

My fathers Birthday

My fathers Birthday is today he was born in September 18th 1955 in New York City I think.

My father is a good father I like the way how he shows me computer.he shows me have to do art work He also is in the computer.

My father took care of me since I was a baby I thought I was never going to be come a lot or a little famous.

I thought I was not going to be on internet or have a blog if I worked hard my father showed my how to do my blog then I got good at it.

I put videos on my blog I write down my stories of celebrities and cartoons first then I put images of them next I go to YouTube and embedded the video paste it to the search engine next hit enter then put the line that is blinking to the center so the video could be in the center.

Final I going to HTML writing and put the code of the video in then you will see the video but if you do not want the video go to HTML write again and delete the video code and you will not see the video in the center any more.

My Father use to design cloth for celebrities like Ruby Dee she is not alive any more you might know her from the cartoon show on Nick Jr.

Little Bill was created by Bill Cosby she did the voice of Little Bill's Great grand mother they said on the show I thought they said his grand mother.

I thought My father was not on Television I asked him he was on Television and on Interviews with Micheal Canon and on Magazines.


No comments:

Post a Comment