Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Ronda Rousey Vs. Holly Holm

There are mixed martial arts women my father thinks they are the toughest women on the planet.  But just because he heard people say things like that on TV does not make it true.

There's always going to be someone tougher than anyone.  I use to think I was tougher than them even if I did not workout.

I used to think I was the toughest  girl on the planet.  I thought I could beat every one up but my parents insisted "you're not God!"

I'm just going to have to be nice to those women like Ronda Rousey and Holly Holm.  My dad wrote how she really is a nice woman. My Father made me do pushups when I was younger and other exercises.  And now I can do 100 push ups even though I hated them when I was younger.

My father said "you are getting strong as a boy!" My father and mother said many females cannot do really heavy lifting.  My father thinks that I am stronger than many females.  But in my opinion I am weak.

I thought Rhonda was mean.  I wanted to hurt her on the street.  But now I just want to be nice because my father heard she is really nice.   She does not want to hurt people she's just doing that for money.

My father said If you want to beat people like Rhonda or Holly you're going to have to work out hard. I do not want to work out hard.  I just want to be myself.

My hobbies I like to do is my blog, watching TV,  drawing 3D art,  washing dolls and baking cookies.  That is it.  I do not want to be like Rousey because in MMA some have people died and their blood is all over the gates.

If I write on this blog I do not wanted people to make fun of me and say stuff on the internet that could hurt my feelings.  This is because I used to get bullied and I have autism and special needs like Temple Grandin.

My father said "I don't understand why you want to beat her up since she is a nice woman."  I did not know until he spoke about how nice she is that I do not want to hurt her or anybody.

My father read on the internet one time that Ronda Rousey is autistic and she used to eat hot dogs and Macaroni and cheese a lot like me when she was young.

Ronda was born in February 1, 1987 in Riverside, California and Holly Holm was born in October 17, 1981 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. When Ronda Rousey lost the fight she was crying and stated she wanted to kill herself.   I was crying because I felt sorry for her.  I do not want her to kill herself.

When was was younger I wanted to be referee or the person that rings the bell when the fighters are ready to fight in the ring.  However, now my interests have changed.





By Nzinga Lonstein Austin, is a prolific blogger who writes on the entertainment industry and issues for people with physical challenges.

She is presently in high school looking to have a career in video, film, and media. You can see more of her entertainment writing on Lonstein Movies.

Lonstein Movies is dedicated to covering entertainment from the unique perspective of a person on the autism spectrum. It covers not only the celebrities but their backgrounds and also the backgrounds of people behind the scenes in the entertainment industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment