Wednesday, September 7, 2016

School Lunches Reality or Fantasy food

School Lunches when I was in summer school in Queen New York the lunches ladies were giving us bag sandwiches a lot of the fruit was rotten.

My teachers said they did it to a lot of schools The lunch people still gave us that some of the milk in the lunch bag was rotten and the other were alright.

In my opinion They should have better food then just sandwiches they should have hot food in the summer that is what a lot of people like more. The Lunch women said they do not want to cook hot food for the children because it was hot out side to them but not to me.

In my fantasy book I wrote that cartoon food is more invisible in real life but not in fantasy reality food is not invisible in real life or in fantasy.

Cartoons can only eat carton food because they do not exist in real life so how are they going to eat the reality food real people do not eat cartoon food because it is not real in real life and they need reality food to survive.

Reality food looks more realistic because people put diffident vitamins in imagination food cartoon food is less sold in reality and reality food is more sold.

Like i was saying the government should change and give schools in reality better food and tastes better then plain sandwiches in my school that I went last year most of the time had sandwiches. Like Cartoons get a lot more school then real people because real people create cartoons.


No comments:

Post a Comment