Monday, May 28, 2018

Elon Musk


Elon Musk is a man I heard before by other people. I also know one one show a man was name Elon as well.

Elon Musk was in movies like Racing Extinction and Machete Kills. He has only been in two movies maybe he is not popular enough.

 Elon is not a popular name in the United States but it's people in other countries and Elon means strong oak tree in Hebrew and it also means god loves me and in Greek it mean Sun ray that means it come form the sun.

I thought Elon was a girls name because my parent told me it was just a girls name but I looked on it on the internet it can be a boys name or a girls name.

Like I thought Quinn was just a boys name but I read it can be a girls name to and the Name Holly that I read in the story in school has a boy Holly. My reading teacher said " Holly can be a boys name too.

But when I looked on the internet Holly is mostly a girls name. Elon Musk was born in June 28, 1971 in Pretoria South Africa. His parents names are Maye Musk and Errol Musk.

His children's names are Nevada Alexander Musk that is his son, Kai Musk his other son, Xavier Musk, Saxon Musk his son Griffin Musk and Damian Musk.His spouse name is Talulah Riley since 2010-2016 and Justine Musk since 2,000-2,008.

No comments:

Post a Comment