Thursday, May 10, 2018

Speed Racer

Speed Racer I thought it was just a Nickelodeon cartoon. But it was on Nick Toons at on point then there was a 3D movie of Speed Racer.

 The Speed Racer Movie came out in May 9, 2008. I think they called it Speed Racer because It's a guy in a Car race and he has to drive fast to win that is way I think they called the movie and show Speed Racer.

 Tatsuo Yoshida is the creator of Speed Racer and Speed Racer real name in this story is I do not remember his name.

But There was a Speed Racer Show that aired in September 23, 1967 that came out before the Nickelodeon channel came out then I think they did the Speed Racers still 2D but it air on nickelodeon show that Speed Racer show looked more modern then the Speed Racer in 1967.

Hiroshi Sasagawa is the Director of Speed Racer. In the movie I saw Speed Racer Kissing a girl and a young boy said " Yuck that's gross." He said some thing like that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment