Saturday, May 5, 2018

Chucky and the Black Devil doll

Those are both evil male dolls Chucky was in The Child's Play Movie.

 And in one part of the Movie a woman had Chucky's evil spirit in her and she stomped a guy on his face and it did not look like he had a ace anymore it just look like it had blood and origins and my mom had to cover my eyes.

I was screaming when I looked at it I did not look at it.

 I just looked at it a little and I did not want to see it they creator should not show that in a scary Halloween movie our in any movie Chucky should be banned on TV.

The Black Devil doll attacks much worst then Chucky because he pees and Pooped and I think they Made the Black Devil Doll attacked worst because it's this society that we live in and Chucky is a white doll.

Chucky and the Black Devil Doll or any Evil doll will be friends with each other because there both evil and they like to do bad things to people.







No comments:

Post a Comment