Friday, May 4, 2018

Welcome to the Wayne

I just saw new episodes of Welcome To the Wayne today I watch them online on the computer I watched episodes 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and 20 I did not watch episode 10 yet those episodes are not aired on TV yet.

How ever it use to say those episode aired dates it used to say TBA and not some of the episodes coming out say the air date on TV is Summer 2018. Well episode 1-9 came out last years summer it started in July 24 , 2017.

Then it said those episode are going to aired in October 23-26 then it said those episode air dates are To be Announced. Then I saw videos that there are no new episodes of this show. I looked on there were new episodes I thought I missed them but those episodes aired in a different country.

Later I tried to find those new episode and I could Not Find them Final I was Lucky that I found almost all of them because those episodes had not aired on TV yet in America.

I heard that they are making a New season of Welcome To The Wayne  because one of the people who did the voice of the cartoon said to one person on the Video They are working on Welcome To The Wayne season 2.

The ratings of this show when it first came out I think it was 7.9/10 at on point it was 7.6/10 I think and now the ratings are down to 7.1/10. The ratings should go back up again because this show so far has only 20 episodes and they better not make a last episode any time soon maybe in 50 years in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment