Monday, May 7, 2018

Rapunzel


Rapunzel was a German Fairy tale the story was published in 1812. 

That was a very long time ago so the story is like about 206 years old. Well and people started to create more modern Rapunzel's Like the Barbie Rapunzel movie was in October 1, 2002.

The Director of the movie is Owen Hurley. 

When I was a little girl I imagined my hair will be long like Rapunzel maybe even longer I wanted my hair to be Longer and stronger and last longer then Rapunzel's hair too.

I always said to my parents " When is my hair going to get longer then final at the age of 16 my hair was down to my back then it started to break off because I was washing it too much  and the reason I washed my hair too much because I fell it was getting very dirty.

 
Then I cut my hair and I did not wanted to cut it in the first place now The woman that does my hair she said my hair is down to my shoulders but it does not look like because it curls up so that why it looks shorter.

There was the Disney movie called Tangled and Rapunzel was the main character in the movie and the make dolls out of Rapunzel and Barbie Rapunzel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment