Sunday, May 13, 2018

Brad Bird

Brad Bird is the creator of The Incredible's . I heard that the Incredible's 2 was going to come out in 2016 then they changed it to 2019.

And my dad says that is to long and just because they say the Incredible's it is going to be in the movies does not mean there are going to be in the movies it might just stay as a book.

I read the book of The Incredible's 2 Before and one of The creators in the movie is Edna Mode I thought an old woman did her voice but it was Brad Bird that did her voice I did not know that until I read it on the internet.

So I did heard that I man did a voice of a female cartoon Tyler Perry he did the voice of the cartoon character Madea.

But in most of his movies Tyler Perry dressed up as Madea instead of him doing the voice of the cartoon Madea.

Brad Bird was born in  September 24, 1957 in Kalispell Montana. His parents names are Marjorie A. Bird and Philip Cullen Bird.

He has also been in other Disney Movies Like Ratatouille. His children's names are Nicholas Bird, Michael Bird Brad Bird and Jack Bird.

Jack Jack is one of the characters in the Incredible's and probably Brad named his cartoon character after his son. Elizabeth Canney is Mr. Birds Spouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment