Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Oreos

Oreos is a cookie that we eat. It's like a chocolate cookie sandwich but there white frosting in the middle. I thought the cookies wear called Zeros. My parents corrected me.

The creator of Oreos is Sam J. Porcello, he is the food scientist credited with inventing the Oreo cookie's creamy, pasty, stick-together filling.

He died last week at age 76. He had been employed at Nabisco for 34 years and through his work made life a little sweeter for. He was born in May 23, 1935 in Newark New Jersey and he died in
May 12, 2012.

I love cookies my favorite cookie are the sugar cookies that are shape like flowers and there also called flowers cookies. People call me the cookie monster because I like cookie better then any things. On time I ate the black and white cookies when I was 5 and I got a stomach ache.

Oreos was first created in The world's best-selling cookies are celebrating their 100th birthday. On March 6, 1912, the National Biscuit Company (also known as Nabisco) sold its first Oreo sandwich cookies to a Hoboken.

 The legendary "Chicken" Charlie Boghosian. For the last decade or so, this madman has been touring state fairs in California and elsewhere with a trailer equipped with everything a man could want, including a deep fryer. It was during one of these runs that he invented the deep fried Oreo.

That is the inventor of the fried oreos. Fried oreos are like cakey stuff is covering the oreos.Who ever is a cookie lover is a cookie holic.



No comments:

Post a Comment